Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Just Me January Linky

Hello friends! We're hosting a linky and we're SO excited! We are pretty new in the blogging world and want to get to know others. And we want you to get to know us! So we'd be so honored if you would link up with us so we can all get to know each other more!


Let's start with the most important-your name!
We are Erin & Amber. Erin is the older sister, but we're just 12 months apart!

What is your hometown/state?
Oklahoma where the wind comes sweeping down the plain! Oh sorry! We've lived here since high school, moved away for college (same state, different cities) and then came back!

Are you a morning or night person?
Erin: I love to stay up late! I am one that doesn't require much sleep so somehow I survive.
Amber: NOT a morning person. I loathe mornings. I'm not nice in the mornings. Sorry, just truth. I don't stay up real late either, just love me some sleep.

Are you a collector of anything?
Erin: I have a small obsession with scarves and have to remind myself that I do NOT need any more.
Amber: Um I have a weird obsession with baskets, buckets, etc. I like to be organized so I guess I need a basket for everything? I don't know.

What is the most used app on your smart phone?
Erin: Instagram/Facebook-They are linked of course.
Amber: Instagram-I love me some photos!

What is your favorite cereal?
Erin: Frosted Mini Wheats
Amber: Frosted Mini Wheats

What is the oldest pair of shoes in your closet?
Erin: Oh my...OLD! I have shoes from high school in my closet. They are cute though.
Amber: 5 years. A pair of running shoes I bought with one of my favorite fifth grade teacher friends. I obviously don't use them much ever since I still have them.

What is your favorite snack?
Erin: Popcorn
Amber: I like salty things. Potato chips, cheese and crackers, etc.

City or country?
Erin: City with access to the country. I love the convenience of city life but love the freedom of country.
Amber: Um. City? I love the city, but not too big. I like a little bit of country close by!

What is your favorite thing about teaching?
Erin: My favorite thing about teaching is the AHA moments. I love to see their eyes light up when something clicks. The genuine love the kids express for their teacher is nice too;)
Amber: Gosh. So much. Mostly the kiddos. I love seeing how they grow every year. I'm always amazed how they start by learning the alphabet and leave reading and writing. SO COOL!

Alright that's us! We hope you link up so we can read about you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment