Saturday, March 3, 2012

Dr. Seuss Week

Dr. Seuss week is so much fun but can be SO out of control! It’s hard to pick just a few activities because there are so many good ones! Anyway here are a few that happened in our classrooms this week!
DSCN6128
We read Green Eggs and Ham then made our own paper ones! We wrote on them things we do not like to eat! These two say tomatoes and onion (unyn), but my favorite one was chicken (not pictured). The boy read it to me and proceeded to say, “Well I like chicken nuggets, just not the real chicken.” Kindergartners are so honest!
DSCN6140
We also read the Foot Book and learned about opposites! Thank you to The First Grade Parade for this cute idea! I just HAD to do it!
DSCN6129
They are so creative! Large and small-the Statue of Liberty and a ladybug, so clever!
DSCN6144
DSCN6147
And of course it wouldn’t be Dr. Seuss week with two troublesome things!
photo (13)
photo (12)
Sorry it’s funky shaped, I had to cut the name off to protect the innocent! But I love their spelling!
And here is a link to a freebie Dr. Seuss reader! Enjoy!

What did you do to celebrate Dr. Seuss week?!

No comments:

Post a Comment