Wednesday, January 1, 2014

2014 Linky {Fun & Family}

Hello blog friends! Happy 2014!
We thought we'd join the fun over at Blog Hoppin' so you can see what we have planned for the new year! 
Our family is very close (obviously considering we work together). There are 4 siblings in our family plus our parents and we all live within 4 miles of each other. 
Here we all are! We do a LOT together! We can pretty much show up at mom and dad's house for dinner anytime. We usually take our vacations together and we've already rented our house for Orlando this summer! Woohoo!! As far as our big family goes our resolution is to just keep laughing and having fun together!
Amber here! This is my little family and as for our resolutions we want to be more generous. I want to teach my boys young what it is to have a giving heart. We are also excited about the fun we have planned with our family vacation and other fun things throughout the year. I really just want to make sure I'm intentional with my time with these sweet guys. They won't want to hang out with their mama forever and I just want to soak it all in, take away the distractions.
This guy will start PreK this fall. I want him to learn his ABC's and numbers. I want him to be a little gentlemen and I want to take him on mommy dates once a month.
My hope for this chunky guy is that he will be more vocal (not much of a talker) and we will have to break the bottle :( Being one is hard work. I also want to make sure I'm spending alone time with him. Being the little brother is hard sometimes, you kinda get the seconds of everything.


Erin here! This is my little family. It is amazing how quickly our house has turned into a home since the arrival of our sweet little miracle. We are beyond blessed to have her in our lives and know that she is a blessing from God. In 2014, we want to continue allowing God's timing to lead our lives and agendas instead of relying on our own schedules and lists.
 This sweet girl is growing up so fast and quickly developing a big personality. How is she already sitting up?!?!?! I have never been more grateful for anything and want my actions to reflect my gratitude. Everything that once seemed important now seems so small. As we look ahead and strive to be the best parents we can be, we want to instill in her a genuine gratefulness for life. I hope 2014 is a year in which we lead her by example.
I also want 2014 to be about enjoying all the small things like...snow days!

What are your resolutions? Do you have any fun planned? How will you spend time with your family this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment